Monday, September 9, 2013

Introduction

       Hey! My name is Kristin Cammorata and this is my first blog entry of the year. I am 15 years old and I live with my mom, my sister and my two cats. This year I hope to improve my writing by expanding my vocabulary, to help the reader visualize what I'm saying.

        I love to read, listen to music, draw, and hang out with my friends. Listening to music is one of my favorite things because music is a very personal thing to me and it makes me happy. I also love animals. My favorite book is The Perks of being a Wallflower because I think it's very relatable.

         The last thing I'm going to tell you about is my favorite quote. I think that's its important to do what makes you happy in life, and not to settle for something. I think you should always love what your doing and if you don't, then change what your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment